"Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising" comes out in theaters May 20.
Three (3) lucky people will win a #Neighbors2 Prize-packs which includes 1 baseball cap and 1 t-shirt.
Here's how to enter:
- On the right side bar under the new "Followers" tab click join this site.
- Follow @Thisfunktional on Twitter.
- Tweet "I want the #Neighbors2 Prize Pack #Thisfunktional"
- Follow Thisfunktional on Instagram.
- Screenshot and share this post on Instagram, tag Thisfunktional do I know who has shared it and #Thisfunktional.
- Like ThisfunktionalLA on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on Facebook letting me know which actor/actress in this movie you are most looking forward to.
- Share this post on Facebook and tag ThisfunktionalLA and #Thisfunktional.
- Follow Thisfunktional on @Goodshowsapp.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "#Neighbors2 Prize Pack."
Disclaimer: Three winners will be chosen. Contest runs to May 18, 2016 at noon PST. Winners will be notified through email by March 18, 2016 at 10 p.m PST with instructions on how to claim your prize. No purchase necessary. Prize provided by H+M Communications. Only open to the U.S., no PO Boxes or international addresses.
Returning stars Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne are joined by Chloë Grace Moretz for "Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising," the follow-up to 2014’s most popular original comedy.
Nicholas Stoller again directs in a film that follows what happens when the will of parenthood goes against the bonds of sisterhood.
Now that Mac (Rogen) and Kelly Radner (Byrne) have a second baby on the way, they are ready to make the final move into adulthood: the suburbs.
But just as they thought they’d reclaimed the neighborhood and were safe to sell, they learn that the new occupants next door are a sorority even more out of control than Teddy (Efron) and his brothers ever dreamed of being.
Tired of their school’s sexist, restrictive system, the unorthodox ladies of Kappa Nu have decided to start a house where they can do whatever the hell they want.
When Shelby (Moretz) and her sisters, Beth (Kiersey Clemons) and Nora (Beanie Feldstein), find the perfect place just off campus, they won’t let the fact that it’s located on a quiet street stand in their way of parties as epic as the guys throw.
Forced to turn to the one ex-neighbor with the skills to bring down the new Greeks next door, the Radners—alongside best friends Jimmy (Ike Barinholtz) and Paula (Carla Gallo)—bring in charismatic Teddy as their secret weapon.
If he can infiltrate the sorority and charm his way through it, the thirtysomethings will shutter the Kappas’ home.
But if they think that their neighbors are going down without a fight, they have severely underestimated the power of youthful ingenuity and straight-up crazy. neighbors-movie.com
"NEGIHBORS 2: SORORITY RISING" In Theaters May 20